Are you guys ready for the TEN The Hits Tour?
I'm thinking maybe we will get a few more posters during the tour? the lack of activity is sad, well we need good ideas.
the prizes are really good but I can't tell you until we do it.
Now let's check out what our girls have been up to.
Nadine and Una are probably gonna meet up
Cheryl tweeted "Exhausted". she's been tweeting about Centre Stage nonstop.
Rylan Clark is most likely opening for Girls Aloud
go to 23:55 to hear Kimberley sing the loudest I've ever heard her sing.
Her singing is an acquired taste that I haven't quite acquired yet.
out and about today looking better than your faves:
Sarah was on ITV's syndicated This Morning breakfast show to discuss/promote her upcoming film (premiere is tomorrow),
moving to the country & being back with Girls Aloud & promote the TEN THE HITS Tour.
10 Reasons Centre Stage will flop:
- Sarah looks a lot prettier than Kimba
- For the 100th time, Kimberley's hair, pick a hair color, either blonde or brown and straighten it so you dont look like you have bobby pins holding it together. this isnt 1942 you arent pulling off vintage you just look goofy/tacky.
- Centre Stage is pretty damn boring
- One Day I'll Fly Away video has 300k views in 2 weeks
- Centre Stage is selfish considering they have a tour going on, can she stop doing things while GA are together pls
- Run For Your Wife has a cameo with Dame Judy Dench
- Run For Your Wife was a successful stage play
- Sarah is blonde hair and blue eyed aka the chosen race
- GODRAH LEGENDING
- Kimba is just boring in general & fat, follow the leader which is Sarah.